The following technical manuals are available for you to download.
- Brick Cleaning Manual
- Building in Bushfire Areas
- Clay Paver Coping on Concrete Pools
- Design of Free-Standing Clay Brick Walls
- Construction Guidelines for Clay Masonry
- Full Brick
- Wind & Earthquake
- Fire Resistance Levels for Clay Brick Walls
- Design of Clay Masonry for Compression
- Clay Paving Design & Construction
- The Brickwork Manual
- Thermal Performance
- Energy Efficiency and the Environment
These publications copyright of Think Brick Australia and are reproduced here by permission.
While the contents of these publication are believed to be accurate and complete, the information given is intended for general guidance and does not replace the services of professional advisers on specific projects.
Local or state regulations may require variation from the practices and recommendations contained in these publications.
Littlehampton Clay Bricks and Pavers disclaims any liability whatsoever regarding the contents of these publications.